|GT3 Race 1|
|GT3 Race 2|
|GT3 Race 3|
|GT3 Race 4|
|GT3 Race 5|
|GT3 Race 6|
|GT3 Race 7|
|GT3 Race 8
POINTS & PENALTIES
- Each racer will be given 2 “drops” per class [2 drops for GT4, 2 drops for GT3].
- 1 point will be awarded for Pole [fastest qualifying lap].
- 5 points will be awarded for entering, starting and completing one race lap.
- Points will be allocated for finishing positions as follows to the top eight on the scale of 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
- 10 points will be awarded for completing 50% of the overall winners’ laps.
- For example, a pole setter who wins the race will achieve a maximum of 26 points [1+5+10+10].
- Radio Chatter and Etiquette. The following pertains to Championship Race Day (Saturday).
- Drivers must maintain Radio Silence during Qualification and Race.
- During Free Practice, driver may request other parties to join in a different voice chat for coaching or set up.
- Radio silence must be maintained until ALL Drivers have completed the race or when the server starts a new session after the race.
- Admins can perform RADIO comms check to remind racers.
- All penalties, such as time, drive through, points and position will be assessed in accordance to the Rules & Penalties laid out in our AC Competizione main page [LINK].